PRIMARY CARE SERVICES
Primary Care Concierge Medicine
As primary care provider, Dr. Aimee Seidman of Rockville Concierge Doctors diagnose and treat a broad range of acute and chronic medical conditions, as well as specialize in preventive medicine. We see adults age 16 and up from Rockville, Maryland, and surrounding areas such as Gaithersburg, North Bethesda, Bethesda, Potomac, and North Potomac, although people also travel to see us from Washington, DC, and Virginia. Learn more about our primary care services in the pages below.
What is a concierge medicine practice?
As a concierge practice, we charge a yearly membership fee and limit our membership to 400 patients per physician, which allows us to spend ample time with you per visit. All of the following is included in the yearly membership fee:
- 24/7 access to our doctors
- Unlimited, unhurried office visits with little or no waiting time
- Care coordination with specialists and with the inpatient team if you need to go to the hospital
- Same-day and next-day appointments
- On-site phlebotomy, both for labs that we order and labs that other physicians order
- ECG and ankle-brachial index determination, as indicated
- Several point-of-care tests, including pulse oximetry, peak flow, urinalysis, rapid Strep, and rapid influenza testing
While we don’t accept insurance, should you need lab work or diagnostic imaging tests we will refer you to a lab or imaging facility that participates with your insurance plan. If our doctors think that you need to see a specialist, we will provide a referral and coordinate your care with that doctor.
Primary Care Physicians in Rockville, MD
Dr. Seidman is not accepting new patients. Call (301) 545-1811 or use the online form on this page for more information.